Saturday 4 January 2014

My First MAC Pro Palette Quad


I've been umming and ahhing over a MAC Pro Palette for a while. I've used their eyeshadows for years but could never justify purchasing the 15 Pro Palette plus the insert. So the Quad Pro Palette was quickly put in my shopping bag as were four of the eye shadows to fill it. 

(From left to right is - Shroom, Naked Lunch, Honey Lust & Antiqued)

The palette itself is matte black with a clear, plastic lid with the MAC logo in white across the lid. The insert is magnetic and pops out easily when tapped with a little force. In other words your shadows aren't falling out anytime soon. As you can see I've gone for a neutral palette. I'm obsessed with neutral shades and couldn't imagine using much else on my eyes. 

I'm a massive fan of MAC eyeshadows. They're creamy, highly pigmented and blend perfectly. I think you would be hard pressed to meet anyone that can't get on with a MAC eyeshadow. 

Shroom
A soft beige shade which I've read so many rave reviews on, it had to be the starter in my neutral palette. I find it works really well as a base and also just under the brow arch.

Naked Lunch 
I've been wearing this shade almost every day since I first purchased this back in March 2013 and I'm now on my third one. It's lovely to blend with, use as a base or just to wear on its own for a day look.

Honey Lust
When I first spotted Honey Lust, there was no way I wasn't leaving the shop without it. It sparkled and glittered. And I was sold. It's a lustre shadow which works really well on the crease of the lid and in the corners. The only downside is that it needs quite a bit of product to get the same colour that is in the pan.

Antiqued 
This is the perfect Autumn colour and I instantly fell in love. It is a warm, copper shade and works very well at making my blue eyes pop! This one also needs a bit of build up to get the desired colour but with a bit of blending its beautiful and one that I will be repurchasing. 



SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig