Sunday 23 February 2014

Lush Mother's Day & Easter Launch


On Saturday, I went to Lush Southampton's Mother's Day and Easter Launch to have a sneak peak of what was going to be tempting lots of lovely lushies over the next few weeks. 












The new ranges include 16 products, 8 gift sets and 2 knot wraps, each being as amazing as the next. Also showcased was their new spa treatment The Hard Days Night, that is now nationwide, you can find out more on the Lush website.

I was also lucky enough to have a special pampering session on the night by the lovely Kii. My arms still feel so smooth and I'm dying to pick up all the products she used on pay day, Ocean Salt, Peace, Hottie and Vanilla Puff. 

Kii, Wendy, Rosie and Pete were all fabulous hosts for the evening and truly do Lush proud. 

It was so refreshing speaking to people that were so passionate about each product. The demonstrations by Wendy and Pete were fab and engaged each and every person at the launch, young and old. I loved the Easter range the most and if I could of taken home each product I would of, instead I chose The Brightside, Bunny and Mumkins. 

Click on the following links to visit Lush Southampton's Facebook and Twitter pages.


SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig